BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
USA Lab’s shipping hours are Monday-Friday 9am to 2pm EST, excluding holidays. We ship with UPS, USPS, and Multiple Freight Companies. Our orders are processed throughout the day. Orders will typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is received and the payment has been processed. We place high priority on express and overnight shipments; however, we cannot guarantee an order will ship the same day. This is in consideration of events such as an item being out of stock, weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances. If you need a rush order, please plan accordingly, and contact us for additional information and charges.
Selecting an expedited shipping option does not expedite order processing.
Expedited shipping methods do not include weekends.
All transit times are estimated. USA Lab is not responsible for delays in shipping.
If your order needs to be shipped by freight carrier it can take 1-5 business days to ship depending on the items. This applies to large items that need a crate built, special packaging, dropship, or products that require additional paperwork (such as international orders and hazmat paperwork).
DAMAGES / CLAIMS
If your shipment is clearly damaged during transit, refuse the package and have the driver document any and all damage to the package. USA Lab cannot take responsibility for damaged shipments that are accepted and signed for. For damaged, rejected shipments, USA Lab will file a claim with the carrier and ship a replacement once the damage inspection is complete.
If there has been damage to your shipment that is not evident on the outside of the packaging, please contact us within 2 days of the arrival of your shipment for instructions. Please be prepared to provide photos of the inside and outside of the packaging and damaged items. To ensure prompt resolution, please keep the box, all packing materials, and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
All orders must be inspected upon arrival and claims must be filled within 3 business days. Failure to do so may require additional parts to be purchased.
The customer is responsible for selecting the delivery services required for their location. USA Lab is not responsible for fees incurred after delivery. Customer is responsible for any fees incurred during shipment. Fees will need to be paid within 30 days of delivery. Freight services can include, but are not limited to:
• Liftgate: Liftgates enable carriers to lift and lower shipments from the ground to the truck and vice versa, so this fee applies when a consignee (party receiving the shipment) does not have the means to load or unload the freight using a dock or forklift.
• Residential: Charged when the carrier makes a pickup or delivery at a home, private residence, including a business operating out of a home.
• Limited Access: Applies when the carrier picks up or delivers to locations such as Farms, Universities/Schools, Hospitals/Medical Facilities, Military Bases, Government Buildings, Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Airports, Ocean Docks, Wharfs, Piers, etc. These locations also include places with guard/gate, areas deemed rural, unpaved roads/driveways, etc. If a carrier is unable to fit a full 53' trailer, limited access delivery will be charged.
• Inside Delivery Charge: Fee applied when a carrier must go beyond the loading dock to pick-up or deliver the shipment.
• Storage: If a carrier must store a delivery, then the carrier may charge a storage fee, either by the hour or by the day.
• Redelivery: There are several reasons a carrier may need to redeliver an order; if no one is available to accept the delivery, if the shipment is rejected by the receiver, if the necessary equipment isn’t on site, etc. Redelivery is one of the priciest accessorial fees because it essentially requires the carrier to redo the job and miss out on other income.
• Detention: If a carrier is delayed for any reason at a shipper/receiver, detention charges may apply. Shipping contracts typically allow for some detention time, but if a driver is detained beyond the time noted, charges are applied. Docks that have long wait times are unappealing to carriers. They often choose to avoid these shipments altogether.
• Advanced Notification: If a carrier needs to notify a consignee before making a delivery, they charge a fee for the extra work.
Orders shipping outside of the continental United States fall under our international guidelines. International shipping may include import duties and tariffs that are not charged or collected by USA Lab. USA Lab not responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc., required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand and cannot estimate the shipping cost or additional charges as these costs vary depending on location and the carrier used. As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is the purchaser's full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country before placing your order. In the event the receiver refuses to pay these fees, the shipping carrier will return the package(s) to USA Lab at the receiver’s expense. The original shipping, the return shipping charges, and a 15% restocking fee will be withheld from the customer’s refund.
Orders that have shipped out of our warehouse cannot be cancelled and will require a return authorization. Orders that are cancelled and packaged may also be subject to a restocking fee. Please see our Return Policy for more information.
If at checkout, a USPS shipping option is selected, and the shipment gets lost in transit or is damaged; the customer is responsible for filing a claim with USPS. USPS may take up to 180+ days to complete the investigation.
USPS International First-Class deliveries generally take between 7-21 days to arrive (not a guaranteed window). USA Lab will not offer any compensation for a shipment shipped with this method.
To prevent shipping issues, any address that is provided with a PO box number will be shipped with USPS regardless of the method that is chosen at checkout.
If the purchased item(s) cannot be sent via USPS, a request will be sent via email for a physical address for the shipment.
Alcohols, Lab Chemicals and/or Hazardous materials cannot be shipped to a PO box. We will contact you for an alternative address to ship to.
*****This policy can change at any point in time based upon what USA Lab deems fit. Please keep this in mind when purchasing and viewing our policy.*****