Nitrogen Regulator - 3000psi Max Inlet Pressure
Brand : USA Lab
- Calculated at Checkout
MANATEE Nitrogen Regulator specifically designed to assist you with purging and testing air conditioning, refrigerator systems, and other HVAC systems with ease. A nitrogen regulator basically reduces the highly pressurized gas or liquid from the tank into a more usable form.
Made of highly durable brass, you can count on this Nitrogen Regulator to work accurately and efficiently all the time
- Max Inlet Pressure : 3000 PSI
- Max Outlet Pressure : 10 Bar
- Inlet Connection : CGA580
- Outlet Connection : 1/4"
- Safetly Valve Pressure : 20 Bar
- Material : Brass
- Easy to Read : Our gauges are designed to be easy to read so that you can know at a glance where your pressure stands.
- Solid and Reliable Connections : This Nitrogen Regulator features a CGA580 inlet connection and 1/4-inch male flare outlet connection for versatile connect-ability.
- Durable and Strong : Created with high quality brass, you can count on this nitrogen regulator to last a long time.
- Versatile Interface : This Nitrogen Regulator gets the job done quickly and efficiently by interfacing with a wide range of universal adaptors and cylinders.
- Suitable for All Your Testing Needs : Whether you’re just purging HVAC systems or doing tests, this Nitrogen Regulator will fulfill all of your work needs.